MINI-MBA Specialization Management and Integrated Public Administration
This Mini-MBA Specialization in Management and Integrated Public Administration is aimed at all professionals who wish to develop knowledge and skills appropriate to the exercise of managerial functions in Public Administration, namely a highly qualified training in scientific, technical and professional aspects, which based on a professional and technologically advanced culture in order to favor the quality of public services and Public Administration.
At the end of this Mini-MBA Specialization in Management and Integrated Public Administration the trainees will be able to:
• Develop knowledge and skills appropriate to the exercise of managerial functions in Public Administration;
• Choose highly qualified leadership based on a professional and technologically advanced public administration culture;
• Know leadership models and techniques appropriate to various situations and styles of performance;
• Develop leadership skills effectively in times of change and organizational crisis;
• Know the main obligations in the area of financial control as a top manager;
• Apply the commercial management techniques applied to Public Administration;
• Develop specialized skills in Public Financial Management, in the planning, elaboration and management of the budget of institutions within the public sector;
• Implement strategic models of strategic management of human resources in Public Administration.
Module I - Principles of Public Finance:
Module II - Public Financial Management
Module III - Commercial Management in Public Administration
Module IV - Strategic Management of Human Resources in Public Administration
Module V - Leadership and Team Alignment in Public Administration
Consult us for the contents in English.