As of 25 May 2018, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, laying down rules on the protection, treatment and and the free movement of personal data, and which applies directly to all entities handling such data in any Member State of the European Union, in particular Portugal.
By adopting itself as the most important regulatory measure for the protection of privacy, by protecting personal data and applying to all EU residents irrespective of their nationality, it places the individual (the person) and his / her right to privacy in the center of data protection.
Concern about the privacy of personal data and information security are not new issues for High Skills, which has always taken into account, personal data security policies collected this was due to the level of Certification we have at the level of DGERT and also ISO 9001: 2015.
In order to give continuity to internal procedures and strict compliance with the new Regulation, High Skills will inform you of the new rules applicable to the processing of your personal data, the rights that you have, as well as inform you of the form how you can manage, directly and simply, their respective consents.
1. High Skills is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data and for ensuring the protection of your privacy, acting in accordance with the Law and the new Regulation, and determines the means of treatment and the purposes.
2. The personal data that we have been collected during contractual relations and professional interactions, in a long established trust relationship with High Skills, being treated with total respect and loyalty in compliance with the legislation in force, whether whether automated or not.
3. High Skills collects and handles information (including name, address, telephone and e-mail contacts, tax identification numbers, identification numbers and validities of addresses, addresses, etc.), which will be stored for the period necessary for its purposes. The data are subject to fair, fair and transparent treatment.
4. We hereby inform you that the Data Responsible Entity is High Skills - Training and Consulting, Lda, with registered office Av. De Berna nº 11, 8 andar, 1050-040 Lisboa that uses and processes your personal data , and they will never be transmitted to third parties without their prior authorization.
5. If you want to keep your data that High Skills has registered, you will not have to do anything.
6. However, we inform you that, at any time, you are safeguarded the right to access your personal data, as well as, within the limits of the Regulation, to amend or correct them, to oppose the respective treatment , to decide on their automated or non-automated processing, to withdraw their consent and to exercise the rights provided by law, simply by sending us an instruction to the email address email@example.com, and High Skills will undertake to respond to your request within a maximum period of 5 working days from the receipt of the request. We further inform that in case of non-compliance or violation of data protection, the data holder may formalize a complaint to the competent control authorities, in this case, to the National Data Protection Commission
RGPD - Because your privacy is important to us.