Specialization MINI-MBA in Taxation for Human Resources
The knowledge and clarifying the management of human resources and taxation is an imperative today. These contents are the essential foundations for the development of business and social life. In this Mini -MBA graduates acquire the knowledge necessary for planning and management of human resources and taxation of theoretical and practical way. Using simulators, prepare contracts, compared minutes, apply all the knowledge acquired.
At the end of the Specialization Mini-MBA the students will be able to:
- Planning and controlling human resource management: concepts, methods;
- Identify models of human resource management systems;
- Define ways of implementation, internal regulations, procedures and the intended goals of a reward system;
- Build a remuneration system based on the pillars of performance and meritocracy;
- Recognize the basic law of social security and its binding regime;
- Recognize and compare the different tax regimes and international conventions to avoid double taxation;
- Recognizing the procedure for payroll;
- Identify methodologies for organizing the registration of workers;
- Recognize the methods and attendance control techniques;
- Identify types of employment contract and characterizing the applicable legal regime.
Module 0 – Opening
- Presentation of trainers and trainees;
- Presentation of the objectives and training program operating methodologies.
Module I – Plan and control the management of human resources
- Steps to a good model of Human Resources;
- Methods to be used.
- Recognize the strategic nature of rewards, such as Management System of Human Resources
- What is a rewards system;
- Objectives of the rewards system.
Module II – Design and develop a Salary Structure, Managing a rewards system based on performance and recognize the Rewards Management Importance and Motivation System and Employee Retention
- Components of the reward system. Intrinsic rewards and extrinsic rewards.
- Intrinsic rewards.
- Functional design; Management style;
- Development opportunities;
- Recognition mechanisms;
- Career Development;
- Extrinsic rewards;
- Salary; incentives; benefits; status symbols;
- General principles of the remuneration system;
- The Remuneration system based on performance;
- Building a Salary. Structure determination of Single Salary;
- Evolution of Single Salary;
- Incentives Systems;
- Social and Specific Benefits;
- The status symbols.
- Test the effectiveness of Reward Systems
- Test realization Effectiveness Rewards System.
- Social security concept;
- Social security models;
- Social security – an international perspective compared.
- Realize the importance of taxation and assess and compare the taxation in different countries (EU and other countries)
- Taxation concepts;
- Taxation – an international perspective compared.
- Analyze and simulate different taxes based on local legislation
- Analysis of case studies with simulators based on local legislation.
- Organizational methods of registration of workers.
- Process and manage wages (tools)
- Payroll – fundamental aspects;
- Tools to support the wages of management;
- Application exercises.
- Management of absenteeism;
- Support systems to control attendance and absenteeism management.
- Apply practical cases (Control of presence)
- Analysis of case studies and practical exercises.
- The salary structure.
- Compare salaries with market values
- Salary ing.
- Define and implement roles and functions
- Modeling wage architecture to functions.
- Perform exercises (Salary Structure)
- Exercises of practical application.
- Legislative aspects of the work.
- Knowing the ways of Workers Hiring Expatriates:
- The hiring.
- Analyze employment contracts concluded with Expatriate Workers:
- Expatriate contracts.
- Analyze different drafts:
- Case studies and practical exercises, applying local laws.
- Assess and evaluate the knowledge acquired.
- Evaluation of the Specialization Mini-MBA: trainers and trainees.
High Skills - Formação e Consultoria
Angola | Cabo- Verde | Moçambique | Portugal | S. Tomé e Princípe