Mini-MBA in Specialization in Management of Imports and Exports - Online
This Speciatiliation MINI-MBA will focus on the main issues included in financial area of an organization (Accounting, Accounting for Imports and Exports, Management and Financial Analysis, Excel for Financial) in order to provide a complete mastery of the most important aspects in each from them.
This MINI-MBA aims to provide and update skills to enable master the key issues within the accounting and finance, with special focus on accounting of imports and exports.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Know what they consist and what are the main functions in an organization;
- What constitutes accounting;
- Know which consist of several optical or perspectives (financial, economic and monetary), which accounting records associated with each viewpoint and have the ability to "read" and understand this information;
- Knowing conduct the accounting records of the transactions related to imports and exports;
- What constitutes the Financial Management and its main objectives;
- Have knowledge of the most relevant aspects related to financial stability;
- Be aware of the specifics of a budgetary procedure;
- What constitutes the Financial Analysis and master their main techniques;
- With knowledge, enabling use the spreadsheet (Excel) in an optimal way within the accounting and finance.
Module 0 – Opening
- Presentation of trainers and trainees;
- Presentation of the objectives and training program operating methodologies.
- Business concept;
- The formal and informal organization.
- The "Accounting":
- Types of accounting;
- The account (accounting);
- The accounting handling;
- The balance of an account;
- The double entry method or the double entry.
- Optical / financial perspective:
- Depreciation and amortization;
- Main accounts.
- Optical / economic perspective:
- The "income statement for the year ";
- Main accounts.
- The monetary perspective:
- The "box Sheet".
- Other accounting records:
- The “Diary”;
- The "Reason";
- The "Balance ".
- Shopping and placed in storage:
- Credit purchases;
- Shopping with additional costs (shipping and handling);
- Intra-Community purchases (€);
- Intra-Community purchases (other currency);
- Purchases to a country outside the EU;
- Discount shopping;
- Shopping with deferred settlement.
- Cost formulas:
- Cost formula "Specific identification";
- Formula FIFO costing;
- Cost formula Weighted Average Cost.
- Sale of goods;
- Sales to customers resident in another EU member state;
- Sales to customers outside the EU;
- Selling goods on deferred settlement terms;
- Sale of goods by applying the retail method;
- Sales of goods held by third parties.
- The Financial function:
- Types flows;
- The evolution of the financial function;
- The cash budget;
- The financial plan.
- The "Financial management":
- Objectives of the "Financial Management".
- The Financial balance:
- The "Working capital";
- The "Functional balance";
- The needs of "Working capital";
- The "Net Cash";
- Typical treasury situations.
- The "Budget Process";
- The "Financial Analysis":
- Techniques "Financial Analysis":
- The certification of the "Financial Statements";
- The comparison of "Financial statements";
- The "Ratios".
- Emphasizing the main capabilities of Excel for optimal use within the accounting and finance;
- Variations analysis;
- Scenario analysis;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Achieve goal and solver;
- Optimal use of graphics under finance;
- The principal financial functions;
- Using conditional formatting in reporting;
- Neutral sales;
- ABC analysis;
- Financial models;
- The protection of information;
- Links between files;
- Use shortcuts.
Module V – Closing
- Course evaluaton: trainers and trainees.
The necessary prerequisites to attend this course are:
- Have access to a computer or tablet with an Internet connection and a browser (program for surfing the web), such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- You can access the course from any computer (for example, at home and at the office), tablet or smartphone.
This course is always with the trainer, who will even give a face-to-face training through the platform.
The trainee can intervene together with the trainer or with the other trainees as he does in the classroom.
Practices and exercises will always be made available by the non-final trainer of each training session.
At the end of the course, you will receive a Professional Training Certificate if you attend at least 90% of the classes, carry out the proposed work and tests, participate in the online exercise and have a positive final assessment.
This training is certified and recognized.
High Skills - Formação e Consultoria
Angola | Cabo- Verde | Moçambique | Portugal | S. Tomé e Princípe