Practical Implications in Organizations for New Changes in Labor Legislation
At a time when we are witnessing a series of changes to labor legislation, this seminar aims to make known and clarify the main legislative developments and their practical implications on the lives of workers and the daily lives of companies. This seminar will discuss and discuss topics such as the duration and organization of work, overtime work and the compensation and relaxation of redundancies. The implications of the RGPD in the Labor Contractual Relationship will also be addressed.
This seminar is intended for all professionals who work in or support the company's human resources area, including administrative and financial management and technical personnel, as well as those in the organizational area who are involved in related aspects. with the legal issues of the personal function, who need to know about recent legislative changes.
At the end of the seminar participants will be able to:
• Identify legal changes in the Labor Code;
• Analyze the impact of the new regime;
• Implement labor legislation in the context of human resource management;
• Know the importance of proper and clear labor relationship and labor law;
• Know how to identify the different types of contracts and their elements;
• Know the impacts of RGPD on the contractual relationship.
• 23-10-2019 | Avenida de Berna, nº11, 8º, 1050-040 Lisbon