Project Team Management: Dealing effectively with the Human Aspect of Project Management
This Course aims to provide participants with the following skills: techniques and skills necessary for an effective organization and management of the people belonging to the Project Teams.
At the end of this course, participants will know:
• Organize the project and the team;
• Recruit and select a team effectively;
• Manage the team's people effectively;
• Develop the team;
• Motivate to gain performance;
• Manage conflicts.
Module I - Planning and organization
- What is a Project?
- Project Requirements Analysis;
- Project constraints;
- Project organization chart;
- Time Management.
- Organization and Organigram of the Project Team;
- Definition of the required competencies and functions;
- Recruitment and Selection Practices;
- Roles and Responsibilities of each element;
- Good Human Resource Management Practices.
- What is motivation?
- The motivation of each element of the company: recognize individual differences;
- Recognize the group's goals;
- Reinforce the team;
- Evaluation of the team's efforts and results;
- Rewards and recognition and recognition systems;
- The importance of a motivated team - team with a high level of execution;
- Activities that contribute to increasing team cohesion;
- Performance Reports;
- The importance of training.
- Identify conflicts;
- Deal and manage conflicts;
- Constructive disagreement.
High Skills - Formação e Consultoria
Angola | Cabo- Verde | Moçambique | Portugal | S. Tomé e Princípe