It is the leader's responsibility to manage the team to ensure that the collective performance does not reflect a summation of individual efforts, but a real team result.
For this, the leader must acquire skills to enable it to play a decisive role in the success of their team and organization.
The Executive Skills - Success Leader - The Difference that Makes All the Difference is organized into five modules and training takes place in an active and participative environment.
You have the opportunity to:
- Expand the vision and enhance its capacity, making it an effective leader;
- Clarify and align personal and professional purpose, directing the attitudes of leading to an inspiring vision of the future;
- Understand how to build the capacity needed to sustain high performance in the face of increasing demands;
- Develop the skills necessary for the formation of high performance teams, aligned with the organization's objectives;
- Identify factors that motivate different behavior profiles, defining specific leadership strategies for each led;
- Reflect on the process and communication tools to leverage the organization's results.
Module 0 - Opening
Module I - THE MEANING TO BE LEADER STAFF
Module II - THE LEADER THAT BUILDS BRIDGES - HIGH PERFORMANCE SUPPORT
Module III - LEADERSHIP CHANGE SEAS
Module IV - THE TOOLS OF A LEADER
Module V - SET AN ACTION PLAN
Module VI - Closing
High Skills - Formação e Consultoria
Angola | Cabo- Verde | Moçambique | Portugal | S. Tomé e Princípe